The topics of interest include, but are not restricted to, the following:
- Case studies and experience reports on successful or failed application of CMMI based improvement programs in industry
- Experiences with the different representations of CMMI (staged and continuous)
- Approaches to select process areas based on the organization’s needs
- Application of CMMI in the context of agile development approaches
- Mixed process improvement programs based on CMMI, ITIL, COBIT or other improvement models
- Measuring the impact on process improvement program to key performance indicators
- Tools and environments supporting CMMI or mixed process improvement programs
The accepted workshop papers will be published as a Universiti Technologi Malaysia publication with ISBN number. The presentations slides will be published on the SPISME-2011 website.
Some best papers are published in SPISME Special Issue of Journal of Digital Content Technology and its Applications (JDCTA, SCOPUS indexed).