- Shalini R. Urs, Mohamed Minhaj. Evolution of data science and its education in iSchools: An impressionistic study using curriculum analysis. JASIS, 74(6):606-622, June 2023.
- Philip Fei Wu. Veni, vidi, vici? On the rise of scrape-and-report scholarship in online reviews research. JASIS, 74(2):145-149, February 2023.
- Guangtong Li, L. Siddharth, Jianxi Luo. Embedding knowledge graph of patent metadata to measure knowledge proximity. JASIS, 74(4):476-490, April 2023.
- Chuanming Yu, Haodong Xue, Lu An, Gang Li. A lightweight semantic-enhanced interactive network for efficient short-text matching. JASIS, 74(2):283-300, February 2023.
- Hanseok Oh, Seojin Nam, Yongjun Zhu. Structured abstract summarization of scientific articles: Summarization using full-text section information. JASIS, 74(2):234-248, February 2023.
- Xiang Zheng, Jiajing Chen, Erjia Yan, Chaoqun Ni. Gender and country biases in Wikipedia citations to scholarly publications. JASIS, 74(2):219-233, February 2023.
- Fatima Espinoza Vasquez, Shannon M. Oltmann. Information precarity and the agentic practices of marginalized communities: Puerto Rican activists addressing the crisis before, during, and after Hurricane Maria. JASIS, 74(5):517-530, May 2023.
- Dalton Lopes Martins, Daniela Lucas da Silva Lemos, Luis Felipe Rosa de Oliveira, Joyce Siqueira, Danielle do Carmo, Vinícius Nunes Medeiros. Information organization and representation in digital cultural heritage in Brazil: Systematic mapping of information infrastructure in digital collections for data science applications. JASIS, 74(6):707-726, June 2023.
- Stephen C. Slota, Kenneth R. Fleischmann, Min Kyung Lee, Sherri R. Greenberg, Ishan Nigam, Tara Zimmerman, Sarah Rodriguez, James Snow. A feeling for the data: How government and nonprofit stakeholders negotiate value conflicts in data science approaches to ending homelessness. JASIS, 74(6):727-741, June 2023.
- Shiyun Wang, Yaxue Ma, Jin-Mao, Yun Bai, Zhentao Liang, Gang Li. Quantifying scientific breakthroughs by a novel disruption indicator based on knowledge entities. JASIS, 74(2):150-167, February 2023.